Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Blog goals.

So I said that I just want to post my pictures
but I kind of want more than that!
I want to be witty and entertain people.
I want to make a blog about my life that people will care about.
But- not abstract thoughts about my life, no no. That doesn't work for me. I have meltdowns.
So I have to think of something, right?
And I did.
I thought about how I love my camera and want to use it more.
So I am going to doccument my life, every day!
I'll take pictures of the people, places, and things that are important to me.
And each evening, share them with you!
I am already busy
this goal will be difficult.
I will start with 10 days, and work my way on.
Day 1 will be tomorrow. The titles of the posts will be 'day 1', 'day 2', etc, etc, etc until perhaps 'day 365' but let's just hope for 'day 10'.
Tonight is for charging batteries!
Au revoir, lovies.

No comments:

Post a Comment