Friday, September 11, 2009

Day 1.

So here I am, at 11:22, finally editing the pictures I took today...
I am not a very successful blogger, my friends.
I actually forgot that I was going to do this when I first woke up and didn't remember until it was too late to get a real grasp on the day. So think of this as kind of a half-assed introductory post. Five pictures.

1. Me. This is me. I use photoshop to change colors. I forget about projects. I have lots of homework.

















2. This is my bed. I love my bed. It's really messy, and I don't like that it's messy in this picture, but this is how it always is.














3. This is my even messier workspace. I will tell you, it's not my fault. I have no storage. Stuff has to go somewhere...















4. I have a BJD. google it. it's not like a barbie at all.















5. This is my living room. Note my brother. (oh look now it's midnight...)

















That's really all for now.
Somewhat disappointing, I'm sure.
Tomorrow we'll explore other aspects of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment